Are you planning to waterproof your commercial building and looking for the best commercial waterproofing companies? Wise decision! It’s an essential service that keeps your structure and its inhabitants safe from water-related catastrophes. Hiring a qualified waterproofing contractor like Presto Restoration to seal and protect your building and parking structures from water and moisture damage ensures high-performance results and long-lasting protection.
How to Find Qualified Commercial Waterproofing Companies
When choosing a waterproofing company for your commercial structure, there are three essential factors to consider:
- Experience. Presto Restoration has over 25 years of experience in commercial waterproofing services, and our technicians are trained and skilled in all the latest techniques and technologies.
- Proven waterproofing products and techniques. Our proprietary product line keeps out water, air, and other structural threats. Our quality sealants and coatings are crafted to handle everything from building control joints to window perimeters and parking structure expansion joints.
- Solid warranties. Any company worth its salt is willing to back its work with a comprehensive warranty. Presto’s warranties are the most extensive in the industry.
But first, you must identify which businesses to even consider from the many commercial waterproofing companies out there. Here’s how to get started.
- Search online. You’ll get plenty of results, but it likely won’t take long to narrow your search. Is the company’s website professionally designed? Does it provide plenty of insight into what services the contractor offers? Does the business have active social media accounts where it posts helpful and timely information on its services?
- Ask for references or recommendations from other property managers. Every successful commercial waterproofing contractor should have a track record of satisfied clients—and they should be happy to share with you a list of completed projects.
- Look for case studies or before and after photos. An online portfolio gives you an excellent idea of how experienced a commercial waterproofing company is and shows the range of buildings it’s qualified to work on. A good portfolio should include before and after photos, a description of the challenges faced, and how the waterproofing contractor solved them. You can also see the type of equipment the technicians use and the safety practices they follow.
Services All Qualified Commercial Waterproofing Companies Provide
The best way to extend your building’s life is to ensure it’s adequately sealed before a leak occurs. Presto Restoration excels at preventing leaks, not dealing with them after the fact. The commercial waterproofing company you hire should offer caulking, coating, and clean and seal services that protect against moisture problems that far too often become major structural issues. Whether your building is newly constructed or decades old, keeping it sealed against water and moisture keeps it looking and performing great.
- Caulking failure is a leading cause of water infiltration. Commercial caulking services prevent problems like structural deterioration and mold infestation from occurring.
- Coatings, including elastomeric coatings, prevent cracks and water damage to concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS.
- Clean and seal services protect against damage from constant exposure to humidity, air pollution, biological growths, and other contaminants. They improve a building’s appearance by removing stains, efflorescence, and other aging factors and also prevent moisture from penetrating the building’s envelope and surrounding joints.
What Your Commercial Waterproofing Company Should Know
Trustworthy commercial waterproofing companies are eager to provide you with solutions that protect your building’s long-term, specific needs. A comprehensive estimate reduces costs and streamlines the waterproofing work while ensuring all considerations are taken into account, including:
- The scope of the project.
- All exterior surface materials.
- Existing issues your building might have.
- The last time exterior maintenance was performed.
- And more.
Lastly, be sure the company you choose specializes in commercial waterproofing services. Handling residential waterproofing projects is much different from what’s required for commercial jobs.
Presto Restoration: The Right Commercial Waterproofing Company for You
Experience and expertise are the two essential ingredients in any commercial waterproofing project. The more experience a professional waterproofing company has, the smaller the margin for delay and error. A proven approach to waterproofing ensures costs are contained, the work schedule is streamlined, and delays are avoided.
Whether you own or manage a high-rise building, apartment complexes, or historical structure, Presto Restoration is qualified to take on its waterproofing needs. We provide high-quality, competitively-priced waterproofing services completed by our experienced and professional technicians safely and on time. Contact us today for a consultation and or free estimate on waterproofing services for your commercial structure.