A commercial building waterproofing services contractor will help you protect your property. Whether your commercial building is one, two, or a hundred floors in height, water penetration can be devastating to your valuable property and your tenant’s property. Roofs, foundations, windows, balconies, and other joints are all prime areas for water intrusion. Leaks can lead to structural damage, high energy costs, and mold.
Waterproofing your high-rise office building, healthcare facility, multi-family complex, historic structure, or other commercial structure protects it from water intrusion and its adverse impact. Presto Restoration has nearly 30 years of experience as a concrete waterproofing contractor. We offer expert advice and perform exceptional waterproofing services for all types and sizes of commercial buildings.
Benefits of Commercial Building Waterproofing Services
Waterproofing is a great way to increase your concrete building’s lifespan. Concrete sealants are available in a variety of applications to achieve the desired effect and results. There are plenty of benefits to waterproofing concrete structures, including:
- Preserve the building’s structural integrity by keeping water from being absorbed into the concrete.
- Enhanced indoor air quality as standing water, a well-known breeding ground for mold and microorganisms, is prevented from occurring.
- Keeping your building compliant with local, state, and federal codes and regulations.
Waterproof Your Commercial Building Before Leaks Occur
If you wait until after your building starts to leak, here are some of the costly problems you’ll have to face:
- Leaking ceilings can cause ceiling tiles to give way, causing flooding, water damage to equipment and furnishings, and possibly injuring your employees.
- Water around the building’s foundation weakens the concrete and can allow water to seep into building infrastructures like your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Window and roof leaks only get worse with time. If water can get through that means air and pests can too. That can lead to costly energy bills and extermination services.
- Small leaks can become big leaks during storms which then turns into costly repairs.
By being proactive and hiring a commercial building waterproofing services company before there are problems, you can save big money and lots of headaches.
Best Time for Commercial Building Waterproofing Services
Not all conditions are ideal for commercial building waterproofing services. While it’s certainly possible to waterproof a building any time of the year, it’s best to perform waterproofing services while the weather is moderate. Severe weather or freezing temperatures can delay the process. Spring, Summer, and Fall are the best times of the year to check your waterproofing systems and contact a professional. Remember to check after and extreme cold weather as well. Temperature causes building materials to shrink and swell and that’s when cracks and leaks form. If you haven’t checked your building yet this year, do it now.
Hire a Professional Commercial Building Waterproofing Contractor
Presto’s team of experts have been delivering the best commercial building waterproofing services for decades. Having a professional commercial building waterproofing contractor do the work ensures:
- Properly cleaned and prepped surfaces
- The correct caulking and coatings are applied
- Decreased liability
- Protecting the value of your building
We offer exceptional waterproofing solutions for all types of commercial buildings, including:
- Office buildings
- Parking structures
- Apartments and Condos
- Historic buildings
- Healthcare facilities
- School buildings
For more than 25 years, Presto’s skilled technicians have been delivering exceptional commercial building waterproofing services. Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.