Whether you are building a new office building or managing a historic hotel, it is important to know how to choose the best commercial waterproofing services.
Working with Contractors on New Commercial Buildings
There are three great reasons for hiring an expert to complete the waterproofing services for you construction project:
- Speed. Because a professional waterproofing company uses only the best tools and techniques, you’re assured of having the work done in the most efficient manner possible. Most if not all new construction will need cleaning services prior to waterproofing. Which cleaning process you choose typically depends on the type of materials used on the exterior of the building. An expert will know exactly how to clean each type of material without damaging it.
- Cost. There are two cost-saving advantages to contracting out commercial waterproofing services. The first is the money you save by hiring professionals who complete the project in an efficient manner. Seasoned professional will know how to work around the other projects going on as the building is being finished. The second is avoiding the high cost of water damage once the building is turned over to the owner. Along with damage to the structure itself, water damage, visible mold, and dampness can have a significant impact on occupants’ health.
- Results. Waterproofing services performed by an experienced company ensure your commercial building is protected for years to come. They will be able to show you examples of other projects they have completed over the years and provide a list of references.
Maintaining Waterproofing to Prevent Costly Problems
Every commercial building can be preserved if the proper waterproofing methods, coatings, and caulk are used. Which treatments we use depends on various factors.
- Protective coatings like silicone elastomeric wall coating give your structure the protection it needs to defend against water leaks and maintain its appearance for years.
- Caulking services, including control joint caulking seal gaps to make sure your commercial building is air and watertight. They can also increase property value, contribute to energy savings, and make the building’s interior more comfortable and healthy for occupants.
Sealant and caulking services are a specialty at Presto Restoration, and our technicians are highly skilled in restoring and protecting all types of commercial structures while preserving their charm.
Combine with Restoration Services and Save
The results speak for themselves when it comes to combining waterproofing services with restoration services. You building maintains its charm and aesthetic and your occupants experience minimal disturbance. Other benefits of having the two services performed at the same time include saving time on the entire process from estimate to completion and the substantial time and cost savings of restoration over demolition and reconstruction. Especially considering all new construction projects will need to be waterproofed once completed.
Choose the Best Commercial Waterproofing Services Company
Experienced waterproofing contractors know that protecting a commercial building is complicated work, and not all maintenance companies can perform the job correctly and efficiently. Choosing the right waterproofing contractor to work with you on your commercial building is critical to maintaining your property’s value and structural integrity.
Presto Restoration uses only the most modern equipment to clean, seal, and preserve commercial buildings. Our proprietary products clean and prepare all commonly found commercial construction surfaces so that our high-performance sealers can protect against water penetration. We only use industry leading caulking and coatings.
Age, moisture, neglect, pollutants, and deferred maintenance can eventually damage a commercial building. For over 25 years, Presto Restoration’s commercial waterproofing services have preserved and protected multiple building materials, including mortar systems, wood, and stained glass window systems. No matter what type of building you want to protect, our commercial waterproofing services are guaranteed to preserve your structure for decades.
Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.